White Crane Qigong ( Qi – Air, Gong – Work )
Qigong dates back to a time in Chinese history where the “Yellow Emperor” classics of “Internal Medicine” says to “stand alone quietly and preserve the spirit and all parts of the body will be as one”.
Meaning to stand in a quiet manner will help to centre the body, therefore effecting a major change in developing the internal energies of the body . Your White Crane Qigong course will focus on these essential qualities.
White Crane Exercises
- Drying Wings – Stretch to Open Wings
- Stretch Left Stretch Right
- Strengthen Legs Left / Right
- Crane Waves Wings
- Prelude to Flying
Other Qigong Exercises
- Heaven and Earth
- Bone Marrow Cleansing
- Universal Standing
- Buderim St.Marks Church Monday 7pm – 8pm
- Buderim St.Marks Church Saturday 9.30am – 10.30am
For further information see course details here. Personal classes are available upon request contact Eamon on 0414 366 604.